Let me just set something straight, I don't give a damn if you are my friend, my enemy, or my acquaintance. I don't care if you like me, love me, envy me, or hate me. I don't care if you stalk me, talk shit about me, or forget about me.
What I DO give a damn about is when someone is running their mouth, spitting shit out that I suppose ably have said that isn't true. I DO give a damn when someone puts words in MY mouth. I DO give a damn when you judge me because I sin differently then you.
I have NEVER claimed to be perfect or live the perfect life, but let me tell you something, I do whatever I can for my kids. I ALWAYS put them first. They come before anything. I do stay loyal to my friends till the fucking end, even if they don't believe it or think because we haven't talked in forever I just wont keep my mouth shut.
I have ALWAYS tried to keep my bitch side under control, I have buried my "Jay Vicious" side, but from what I have been seeing and hearing, its about time for her to come back out. I am done with petty stupid shit and lies. I am done.
You can talk all the shit you want of "Oh, she is so fat" or "She is so ugly" or "She thinks she is better than me" or "She thinks she is entitled"
Well guess what, Just by you talking that shit, makes me better than you.
Even on my worse day when I am so pissed off, I still hold my tongue and bite it till it bleeds to keep negativity away and out of my life. I don't do drama.
And the ONLY shit talking I do is to myself when I work out or when I play video games.
Bitches need to raise their fucking standards for themselves now a days.
No comments:
Post a Comment