Okay, so tomorrow I do it. I take the plunge.
I am, after 5 years, going back to work.
I am going from full time stay at home mommy to now working full time mommy. This is one of the hardest transitions I can ever imagine. I am going to miss my boys so damn much it is crazy.
Yes they drive me bat shit crazy sometimes but god do I love those boys.
I don't even know where to begin with how to explain it to my oldest. Yeah he is in school three days a week but I know Monday and Tuesday he will be without me.
I know its not like I am going away forever but for him, he has never known me to work and Reilly is still so young.
I guess I will take it one day at time
Any advice?
Comment below
No comments:
Post a Comment