So, it has been a while since I have even accessed this blog.
Life has been a whirlwind to say the least.
Choices have been made and everything has changed.
I don't really like to post much on my personal life, just cause its not really meant to be public information. The choices I make are mine alone, and those that matter most to me, know those choices and have stuck by me and been an anchor to help keep me grounded even when I didn't think I could stay grounded.
But I will say this, being a young mother has taught me a few things. I have always wanted to have that "big girl" job and make steady money but sometimes, to be a better mother, you need to sacrifice what you think you want for what you need.
Sure ADT was a great job, but not one that fit what I needed, what my kids needed. My kids need their mother home with them during the day, and if that means, I go into the server lifestyle, than that's what I will do until both boys are steady in school. And so far, it has been very rewarding. I get to stay home with my boys till 4pm everyday, which means I get my cuddle time in the morning, get to make them both breakfast and lunch and I get to watch cartoons and play with them. Time with them is something that no amount of money could ever make me give up.
But its not even that, to keep my sanity I have learned to balance not only being a kick ass mother but also, still be able to be 25.
I have been able to have a social life, but still answer the call of my responsibilities of being a mother the next day. So after work, I now get to go out and be me, with the people that matter to me as well.
Life has a way of working itself out, and sometimes, the people you least expect to, show you the greatest lessons in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment