Sunday, July 27, 2014

Impact

You ever just click with someone? Like you just can look at them and be like "damn I just really love you and the way you have impacted my life"

I have. 3 separate times now.
The first two were when I laid eyes on my children and knew life would never be the same. That I would always think twice about every decision I have made. Always thinking about what would be best for them and what would lead them on a path to be gentleman and be kind and inspire them not only to strive for the best they can be but to be successful in an everyday every way type thing.

And now this third time, it has just kind of hit me out of nowhere. Wasn't really looking for it but it found me. It found me, saw my darkest parts and flaws but still has the courage to love me and be a part of my life and slowly is becoming a part of my children's life and a part of my family. I'm not jumping or rushing and for once it's very nice to have someone with similar ambitions in life, who enjoys the same things I do, who pushes me to stop worrying, who embraces who I am and doesn't try to change me.

It's true what they say. Don't chase love. Let it find you.

No comments:

Post a Comment