Thursday, August 20, 2015

Well Now..

So I laid down a pretty heavy blog earlier this week
And I just want to say that I had it written for a little but I just could never publish it until I did on Tuesday.

My point of posting what is going on is because I have been receiving questions of "why don't you have your boys?"
"Whats going on?!"
"Are you okay..."

But at the same time there has been a lot of gossip being said that I freely gave them up, or that they are actually still home with me and I am doing this to get attention.

So I am here to say this...

NO. I am NOT doing this for attention.
NO. My kids are NOT at home.
YES. My ex found some crazy loop holes and was able to tell a GREAT story and have them taken away from me.
YES. My boyfriend was present when they were taken from me.
WHY? He was there because we were getting ready to take the kids out for the day and have a great day.
NO. I am not unfit to be a mother.
YES. I love my kids.
YES. This shit does happen to good mothers. More often than anyone ever knows or hears about.

In our society it has been over looked that women lose custody over their children for bullshit reasons and sometimes revenge plots against them from ex's.
Is it a normal thing? No. But it does happen, and the women that this does happen to are not bad mothers. Sometimes there is just ways of going through loop holes or greasing the right palms to get this done.

Now am I saying every mother that has ever lost her kids been a good mother and put through hell for no reason?
No. I know that there are bad mothers that deserve to lose their children but I am not one of them.
And a lot of women that have heard what has happened to me have come forwarded and talked to me about their own experiences as well.

Also, let me just say, some people shouldn't judge a mother on what she posts on social media.
I have flooded Facebook with pictures of my kids, but in actually opening my eyes to what a world we are living in, I, myself, personally have decided to refrain from flooding social media with pictures of my kids, or updates of what I am doing with my kids.

There are seriously sick people out there that love to see pictures of children.
There are also crazy people who like to stalk and find out every detail.
Not just for their own sick pleasure but to also assist in kidnapping children by finding out their likes and hobbies.


Mothers, women, girls, the whole human race needs to learn that if we stop negatively picking apart people on what they do, how they parent and everything along those lines the world would be in much better shape than what it is now.


The whole reason I blog is to let my inner thoughts come out.
The whole reason I have blogged about what has happened to me is to open the eyes of some very closed minded people or people who live in a fantasy world.

This is life. This is growing up This is truth.
BAD SHIT HAPPENS TO GOOD PEOPLE.
So either stand in support or sit the fuck down and shut your fucking pie hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment