Saturday, June 25, 2016

1 year later ...

So, it has been a while since I have posted.
Words have truly escaped me for the last little bit.

1 year and 10 days ago the one thing I never thought would happen, happened...
My children were taken from me, and finally, in 2 days I will have my day in court. I will have the ability to finally have my voice heard as well as my side.


" ... 6.  Myth: Capable, 'Fit' Parents Do Not Lose Custody
Fact: Good parents do sometimes lose custody. It is unfortunate, but true. The legal process is far from perfect, and judges often have to choose between two fit, capable parents when deciding child custody. ... "

It is an article I have read and read over and over.
This stays in my mind.

Because you know what? I am a "fit" mother.
I am a good mother.
I have been with my children since day one. I know everything there is to know about them, and most importantly - Their Needs Come Before My Own Desires and Their Needs Come Before My Needs.

I cannot wait to finally tell the judge this. I cannot wait to sit there and speak to this judge.

Speak to the judge about their routine they have with me, their schooling, the extra help, the bond, the love, just everything. I cannot wait to sit before her and hopefully have this dreaded nightmare come to an end.

Positive thoughts.
That's what I keep telling myself.
Positive thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment